Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are dietary supplements?
Dietary supplements are products that are made from botanicals or plants and are used to provide nutrients to the body, usually with the objective of health maintenance.
2. Why dietary supplements?
These products can usually be more affordable than prescription drugs. Natural products are also widely available and can be very effective to support the natural functions of the body.
3. Why should I use HerniCalm and not the individual ingredients contained within the product?
The benefits of a combination product are two-fold. First, it provides convenience by limiting the number of pills one must ingest. Second, the ingredients in HerniCalm have been specifically measured and combined in such a way to provide optimal support of the digestive, gastrointestinal, and muscular functions.
4. Are there any special dietary requirements for individuals who are experiencing digestive, gastrointestinal, and muscular dysfunction?
Yes. Acidic and spicy foods may irritate the stomach and can cause heartburn or stomach upset; therefore, it is best to avoid these foods as well as large meals.
1. What type of dysfunction can HerniCalm be used for?
HerniCalm can be used to support gastrointestinal, digestive, and muscular functions.
2. How long does HerniCalm need to be taken to properly support digestive, gastrointestinal, and muscular support?
Some conditions, such as nausea, may be eased within a few hours. Others may take a few days or even a few months before the full benefit is noticed.
3. How long should I continue to use HerniCalm to properly support digestive, gastrointestinal, and muscular function?
It can take up to 3 to 4 months to naturally support these body functions.
4. Can HerniCalm be given to pregnant women or children?
Although HerniCalm is an all-natural dietary supplement and is generally considered to be safe, it is difficult to say how these ingredients will affect a pregnant woman or a child. Therefore, it is advised to ask your obstetrician or pediatrician before starting any new dietary supplement. This can be done before or after purchasing HerniCalm. Since we have a 30 day no-risk return policy, feel free to order it and take it to your next doctor’s visit.
5. Can HerniCalm be given to people above 60 years of age?
While HerniCalm is likely safe in patients over the age of 60, your doctor or pharmacist should always be notified before taking other medications or supplements in order to avoid possible interactions.
6. Are there any known drug interactions for HerniCalm?
Even though HerniCalm is likely safe to take with most medications, it is always advised to check with your doctor or pharmacist before starting any new dietary supplement, especially if you are taking other medications.
7. What happens if I miss a serving of HerniCalm?
If you miss a serving, just take your serving at the next scheduled time.
Orders & Account
1. Is it safe to use my credit or debit card on the Nature’s Reveal website?
We always maintain site security through our SSL certificate so you can feel safe visiting our website. We use established companies such as PayPal and Stripe for payments. Checkout will be done through these sites which will then return you to our site to complete your order. Feel confident that your personal and financial information is well protected.
2. What if I want HerniCalm shipped overseas?
Nature’s Reveal ships worldwide by Federal Express. Please order online; payment is via PayPal or through Stripe Checkout.
3. Whom should I contact for a product related query or feedback?
Please feel free to ask our technical experts at email@example.com or call us at 720-382-0011.
4. In how many days will I receive HerniCalm after placing my order?
It can take 3 to 5 business days for you to receive the product after your order is received.